Be Part of a New Research Study
The Sha Research Foundation is pleased to announce the start of two new studies.
We are seeking individuals experiencing lower back pain, depression and anxiety symptoms, or both conditions to participate in the Healing Low Back Pain or Depression/Anxiety or Both Randomized Trial, Phase I.
We are studying the effect of energy transmission and meditation with calligraphy on low back pain, and depression and anxiety.
We are also continuing the Healing Case Study, Phase III.
We are studying the effect of blessing of Master Sha and meditation with calligraphy on various illnesses.
Results from our previous studies have been very encouraging. Sha Research Foundation is continuing to investigate using IRB approved research protocols. For more information on our previous studies, please see our research studies page.
General eligibility criteria
Participants must be:
• 18 years or older;
• diagnosed by a licensed medical doctor with lower back pain, depression and anxiety symptoms, and various illnesses; and
• have no prior exposure to spiritual healing by Master Sha for the above conditions.
If you feel you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to participate, please fill out the brief information form below, and our research team will contact you. Your participation is deeply appreciated.
- We do not provide any form of medical advice or care. This form is for research information purposes only.
- In a case of an emergency situation or if you require an immediate medical attention, CALL 911.
- We can not provide any emergency nor any other kind of medical care.
- Our Contact Us communication serves to help with research related issues only.