The mission of the Sha Research Foundation is to bring about scientific proof of Tao Calligraphy and mantra chanting and its direct relationship and effects on human beings in order to help humanity to become healthier and happier.
The objectives of the Sha Research Foundation are to:
- Create research through various networks and organizations that are involved in Integrative Medicine research;
- Validate the use of Tao Calligraphy writing and mantra chanting through the standard research protocols;
- Bring awareness to the medical and scientific community about Tao Calligraphy writing and mantra chanting to incorporate them into their research and practice.
- Our research team seeks to receive approvals for the studies by Canadian and US Ethical Review Board (IRB).
- The Sha Research Foundation research is guided by principles outlined in the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans (Canada, 2005).
- The Sha Research Foundation research is guided by principles outlined in the Belmont Report by the National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research, U.S. Government, and in the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects ('Common Rule') 2017, U.S. Government.
- We also adhere to principles outlined by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. Click here to read our GDPR statement, prepared for us by a GDPR consultant.